This research and the Advanced Light Source are supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES), and the OBES Division of Chemical Sciences, Geoscience and Bioscience of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. Support from the NIH (Grant HL69832) and the ESPRC (academic fellowship for L.-O.P) is acknowledged.
3-Hydroxypyridin-2-one Complexes of Near-Infrared (NIR) Emitting Lanthanides: Sensitization of Holmium(III) and Praseodymium(III) in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9500–9503, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Moore, Evan G., Szigethy, G., Xu, J., Pålsson, L.-O., Beeby, A. and Raymond, Kenneth N. (2008), 3-Hydroxypyridin-2-one Complexes of Near-Infrared (NIR) Emitting Lanthanides: Sensitization of Holmium(III) and Praseodymium(III) in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9500–9503. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802337
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES)
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NIH. Grant Number: HL69832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!