The financial support of the NSF (Grant CHE0315275), ONR (Grant N00014-021-0600), and DTRA (HDTRA 1-07-1-0024) is gratefully acknowledged. The Bruker (Siemens) SMART APEX diffraction facility was established at the University of Idaho with the assistance of the NSF-EPSCoR program and the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust, Vancouver, WA (USA)
Activation of the CF Bond: Transformation of CF3NN- into 5-Azidotetrazoles†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7087–7090, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Abe, T., Tao, G.-H., Joo, Y.-H., Huang, Y., Twamley, B. and Shreeve, Jean'ne M. (2008), Activation of the CF Bond: Transformation of CF3NN- into 5-Azidotetrazoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7087–7090. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802459
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE0315275
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-021-0600
- DTRA. Grant Number: HDTRA 1-07-1-0024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!