This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, Grant 2007CB613302) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grants 50721002 and 10774091. M.-H.W. is thankful for support by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy, under Grant DE-FG02-86ER45259.
Ag@AgCl: A Highly Efficient and Stable Photocatalyst Active under Visible Light†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 41, pages 7931–7933, September 29, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, P., Huang, B., Qin, X., Zhang, X., Dai, Y., Wei, J. and Whangbo, M.-H. (2008), Ag@AgCl: A Highly Efficient and Stable Photocatalyst Active under Visible Light. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7931–7933. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802483
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB613302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50721002, 10774091
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-86ER45259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!