This work was financially supported by the National Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20725206, 20732004 and 20572075) and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. We also thank the Sichuan University Analytical and Testing Center for NMR spectroscopic analysis.
Iron-Mediated Direct Arylation of Unactivated Arenes†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8897–8900, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Wen, J., Zhang, J., Chen, S.-Y., Li, J. and Yu, X.-Q. (2008), Iron-Mediated Direct Arylation of Unactivated Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8897–8900. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802526
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725206, 20732004, 20572075
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.