This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (priority program Organocatalysis) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Domino Reactions: A Cascade Consisting of a Michael Addition and an Aldehyde α-Alkylation†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 39, pages 7539–7542, September 15, 2008
How to Cite
Enders, D., Wang, C. and Bats, Jan W. (2008), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Domino Reactions: A Cascade Consisting of a Michael Addition and an Aldehyde α-Alkylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7539–7542. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802532
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!