This study was supported by BP as part of the Methane Conversion Cooperative Research Program at the University of California at Berkeley.
Rate and Selectivity Enhancements Mediated by OH Radicals in the Oxidative Coupling of Methane Catalyzed by Mn/Na2WO4/SiO2†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 40, pages 7689–7693, September 22, 2008
How to Cite
Takanabe, K. and Iglesia, E. (2008), Rate and Selectivity Enhancements Mediated by OH Radicals in the Oxidative Coupling of Methane Catalyzed by Mn/Na2WO4/SiO2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7689–7693. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802608
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!