We are grateful to Prof. W. W. Cleland, Prof. S. F. Nelsen, M. D. Shoulders, and T. J. Rutkoski for contributive discussions, and Dr. C. G. Fry for providing laboratory space and unconstrained access to NMR spectrometers in the Department of Chemistry. This work was supported by NIH grant GM044783 and the Materials Research Science and Engineering Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (NSF DMR-0520527). The Magnetic Resonance Facility was supported by NSF grant CHE-9208463 and NIH grant RR08389. NMRFAM was supported by NIH grant P41RR02301.
Hydrolytic Stability of Hydrazones and Oximes†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 39, pages 7523–7526, September 15, 2008
How to Cite
Kalia, J. and Raines, Ronald T. (2008), Hydrolytic Stability of Hydrazones and Oximes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7523–7526. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802651
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM044783
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Grant Number: NSF DMR-0520527
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-9208463
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR08389, P41RR02301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!