Molecular Catalysts that Oxidize Water to Dioxygen
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 16, pages 2842–2852, April 6, 2009
How to Cite
Sala, X., Romero, I., Rodríguez, M., Escriche, L. and Llobet, A. (2009), Molecular Catalysts that Oxidize Water to Dioxygen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2842–2852. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802659
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2008
- SOLAR-H2. Grant Number: EU 212508
- ACS. Grant Number: PRF 46819-AC3
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2007-67918 and 60476
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- Spanish MICINN for a Torres Quevedo grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!