We gratefully thank Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC) and FEDER (CTQ2007-61436/BQU), and Junta de Castilla y León (BU012A06) for financial support. D.M. thanks MEC for a predoctoral FPU fellowship. F.R. is grateful to MEC and Fondo Social Europeo for a Ramón y Cajal contract. We also thank Dr. Jacinto Delgado (SCAI-Universidad de Burgos) for help with the X-ray structure determination.
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Tandem Reactions Initiated by 1,2-Indole Migrations†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 38, pages 7354–7357, September 8, 2008
How to Cite
Sanz, R., Miguel, D. and Rodríguez, F. (2008), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Tandem Reactions Initiated by 1,2-Indole Migrations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7354–7357. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802660
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC)
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2007-61436/BQU
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: BU012A06
- Fondo Social Europeo
- Ramón y Cajal
- SCAI-Universidad de Burgos
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!