The research at EWU was supported by KOSEF/MOST through the CRI Program and the WCU project, Korea, and that at Stanford University by NIH grants RR-01209 (K.O.H.) and GM 40392 (E.I.S.). SSRL operations is funded by the US DOE BES, and the SSRL SMB program by NIH NCRR BTP and DOE BER. The project described was supported by grant no. 5 P41 RR001209 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the NCRR or the NIH.
Reactive Intermediates in Oxygenation Reactions with Mononuclear Nonheme Iron Catalysts†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1257–1260, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Yoon, J., Wilson, Samuel A., Jang, Y., Seo, M., Nehru, K., Hedman, B., Hodgson, Keith O., Bill, E., Solomon, Edward I. and Nam, W. (2009), Reactive Intermediates in Oxygenation Reactions with Mononuclear Nonheme Iron Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1257–1260. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802672
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR-01209, GM 40392
- US DOE BES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!