We thank Leighton Coates (Oak Ridge National Laboratory) and Thomas Splettstoesser (University of Heidelberg) for help with graphical representations and Christopher Stanley (Oak Ridge National Laboratory) for useful discussions. JCS was funded by Laboratory Research and Development funds provided by the US Department of Energy.
Charge-Based Interactions between Peptides Observed as the Dominant Force for Association in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 47, pages 9059–9062, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
McLain, Sylvia E., Soper, Alan K., Daidone, I., Smith, Jeremy C. and Watts, A. (2008), Charge-Based Interactions between Peptides Observed as the Dominant Force for Association in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9059–9062. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802679
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!