We thank Michael Hoffman and Dr. Anne-Marie Fuller for initial work on ion-pair rotaxane templates in our group and the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre (Swansea, U.K.) for accurate mass data. This work was supported by the EPSRC. P.J.L. is a Royal Society University Research Fellow. D.A.L. is an EPSRC Senior Research Fellow and holds a Royal Society-Wolfson Research Merit Award.
An Ion-Pair Template for Rotaxane Formation and its Exploitation in an Orthogonal Interaction Anion-Switchable Molecular Shuttle†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 42, pages 8036–8039, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Barrell, Michael J., Leigh, David A., Lusby, Paul J. and Slawin, Alexandra M. Z. (2008), An Ion-Pair Template for Rotaxane Formation and its Exploitation in an Orthogonal Interaction Anion-Switchable Molecular Shuttle. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8036–8039. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802745
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!