This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20725310, 20721001, 20673085, 20671078, and J0630429), the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant Nos. 2007CB815303 and 2009CB939804), and the Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China (Grant No. 2005HZ01-3).
Synthesis of Trisoctahedral Gold Nanocrystals with Exposed High-Index Facets by a Facile Chemical Method†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8901–8904, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Kuang, Q., Jiang, Z., Xie, Z., Huang, R. and Zheng, L. (2008), Synthesis of Trisoctahedral Gold Nanocrystals with Exposed High-Index Facets by a Facile Chemical Method. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8901–8904. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802750
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725310, 20721001, 20673085, 20671078, J0630429
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB815303, 2009CB939804
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2005HZ01-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!