This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20725310, 20721001, 20673085, 20671078, and J0630429), the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant Nos. 2007CB815303 and 2009CB939804), and the Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China (Grant No. 2005HZ01-3).
Synthesis of Trisoctahedral Gold Nanocrystals with Exposed High-Index Facets by a Facile Chemical Method†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8901–8904, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Kuang, Q., Jiang, Z., Xie, Z., Huang, R. and Zheng, L. (2008), Synthesis of Trisoctahedral Gold Nanocrystals with Exposed High-Index Facets by a Facile Chemical Method. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8901–8904. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802750
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725310, 20721001, 20673085, 20671078, J0630429
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB815303, 2009CB939804
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2005HZ01-3
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.