Support has been provided by the NIH (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, R01-GM62871), Merck Research Laboratories, and Novartis.
Nickel-Catalyzed Negishi Cross-Couplings of Secondary Nucleophiles with Secondary Propargylic Electrophiles at Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 48, pages 9334–9336, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Smith, Sean W. and Fu, Gregory C. (2008), Nickel-Catalyzed Negishi Cross-Couplings of Secondary Nucleophiles with Secondary Propargylic Electrophiles at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9334–9336. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802784
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- NIH (National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01-GM62871
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!