We thank Y. Misaki of TMU for TEM observation and T. Hara of Fuso Chemical Co. for HPLC analysis. This research was supported financially by JST, CREST, and the Gold Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) program of the World Gold Council.
Influence of the Support and the Size of Gold Clusters on Catalytic Activity for Glucose Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 48, pages 9265–9268, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Ishida, T., Kinoshita, N., Okatsu, H., Akita, T., Takei, T. and Haruta, M. (2008), Influence of the Support and the Size of Gold Clusters on Catalytic Activity for Glucose Oxidation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9265–9268. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802845
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Gold Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!