This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (No. R0A-2005-000-10034-0), and BK-21 (2006). M.G. and M.K.N. thank Swiss Federal Office for Energy (OFEN). E.P. thanks the Spanish MEC for the CONSOLIDER-HOPE 0007-2007, and the CTQ2007-60746/BQU project.
Stepwise Cosensitization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 Films Utilizing Al2O3 Layers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 43, pages 8259–8263, October 13, 2008
How to Cite
Choi, H., Kim, S., Kang, S. O., Ko, J., Kang, M.-S., Clifford, John N., Forneli, A., Palomares, E., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K. and Grätzel, M. (2008), Stepwise Cosensitization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 Films Utilizing Al2O3 Layers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8259–8263. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802852
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Swiss Federal Office for Energy
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CONSOLIDER-HOPE 0007-2007, CTQ2007-60746/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!