High-pressure experiments at HASYLAB were supported by the GFZ Potsdam under the MAX80 program. This work was partially supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche grant NT05-3_42601. Some of the high-pressure experiments (A.T.) were performed at the Bayerisches Geoinstitut under the EU “Research Infrastructures: Transnational Access” Programme (Contract No. 505320 (RITA)—High Pressure). We thank Prof. L. Dubrovinsky for providing access to facilities at BGI and discussions.
Colossal Pressure-Induced Lattice Expansion of Graphite Oxide in the Presence of Water†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 43, pages 8268–8271, October 13, 2008
How to Cite
Talyzin, Alexandr V., Solozhenko, Vladimir L., Kurakevych, Oleksandr O., Szabó, T., Dékány, I., Kurnosov, A. and Dmitriev, V. (2008), Colossal Pressure-Induced Lattice Expansion of Graphite Oxide in the Presence of Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8268–8271. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802860
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: NT05-3_42601
- EU. Grant Number: 505320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!