This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR), the Advanced Food & Materials Network (AFMNet), and the Canada Research Chair in Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. We thank Randy Whittal and Jing Zheng (University of Alberta) for help with mass spectrometry studies.
Solid-Supported Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of the Lantibiotic Peptide Bis(desmethyl) Lacticin 3147 A2†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9472–9475, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Pattabiraman, Vijaya R., McKinnie, Shaun M. K. and Vederas, John C. (2008), Solid-Supported Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of the Lantibiotic Peptide Bis(desmethyl) Lacticin 3147 A2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9472–9475. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802919
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)
- Advanced Food & Materials Network (AFMNet)
- Canada Research Chair in Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!