We gratefully acknowledge financial support of this work by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the frame of the “Elementarprosesse der organischen Photovoltaik” Mu 334/31-1. We thank Dr. Maximilian Kreiter for STM support and fruitful discussions.
Filling the Cavity of Conjugated Carbazole Macrocycles with Graphene Molecules: Monolayers Formed by Physisorption Serve as a Surface for Pulsed Laser Deposition†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 720–724, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Schmaltz, B., Rouhanipour, A., Räder, H. J., Pisula, W. and Müllen, K. (2009), Filling the Cavity of Conjugated Carbazole Macrocycles with Graphene Molecules: Monolayers Formed by Physisorption Serve as a Surface for Pulsed Laser Deposition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 720–724. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803156
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Mu 334/31-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!