This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20433040, 20573085, and 20673091) and the “973” Program (No. 2009CB220102).
Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles in Deep Eutectic Solvents for Studies of Structure–Functionality Relationships in Electrocatalysis†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 47, pages 9100–9103, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Liao, H.-G., Jiang, Y.-X., Zhou, Z.-Y., Chen, S.-P. and Sun, S.-G. (2008), Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles in Deep Eutectic Solvents for Studies of Structure–Functionality Relationships in Electrocatalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9100–9103. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803202
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20433040, 20573085, 20673091
- “973” Program. Grant Number: 2009CB220102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!