This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research, No. 16GS0209, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) and The Asahi Glass Foundation.
Palladium-Catalyzed Annulation of vic-Bis(pinacolatoboryl)alkenes and -phenanthrenes with 2,2′-Dibromobiaryls: Facile Synthesis of Functionalized Phenanthrenes and Dibenzo[g,p]chrysenes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 42, pages 8096–8099, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Shimizu, M., Nagao, I., Tomioka, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2008), Palladium-Catalyzed Annulation of vic-Bis(pinacolatoboryl)alkenes and -phenanthrenes with 2,2′-Dibromobiaryls: Facile Synthesis of Functionalized Phenanthrenes and Dibenzo[g,p]chrysenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8096–8099. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803213
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 16GS0209
- The Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!