This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research, No. 16GS0209, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) and The Asahi Glass Foundation.
Palladium-Catalyzed Annulation of vic-Bis(pinacolatoboryl)alkenes and -phenanthrenes with 2,2′-Dibromobiaryls: Facile Synthesis of Functionalized Phenanthrenes and Dibenzo[g,p]chrysenes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 42, pages 8096–8099, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Shimizu, M., Nagao, I., Tomioka, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2008), Palladium-Catalyzed Annulation of vic-Bis(pinacolatoboryl)alkenes and -phenanthrenes with 2,2′-Dibromobiaryls: Facile Synthesis of Functionalized Phenanthrenes and Dibenzo[g,p]chrysenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8096–8099. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803213
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 16GS0209
- The Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!