This work was partially supported by the Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation and the Tokuyama Science Foundation. We thank Seiichi Kagoshima, Keiichiro Ogawa, and Toshiki Sugai for helpful discussions, Mikio Yamasaki for his help in X-ray structural analyses, and Neil Robertson for checking this manuscript.
Structural Study of a Dimerization Process in an Organic Radical Magnet, BBDTA⋅InBr4†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9480–9483, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Fujita, W., Kikuchi, K. and Awaga, K. (2008), Structural Study of a Dimerization Process in an Organic Radical Magnet, BBDTA⋅InBr4. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9480–9483. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803249
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
- Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation
- Tokuyama Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!