This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Is it Possible To Synthesize a Neutral Noble Gas Compound Containing a NgNg Bond? A Theoretical Study of HNgNgF (Ng=Ar, Kr, Xe)†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 366–369, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Jiménez-Halla, C. Óscar C., Fernández, I. and Frenking, G. (2009), Is it Possible To Synthesize a Neutral Noble Gas Compound Containing a NgNg Bond? A Theoretical Study of HNgNgF (Ng=Ar, Kr, Xe). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 366–369. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803252
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!