We thank the Florida Department of Health (07KN-12), the American Cancer Society (IRG-98-277-07), the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, and the University of Miami for support. We also thank Prof. Stanislaw Wnuk (Florida International University) for the use of their polarimeter, and Prof. Roger LeBlanc and Charles H. Vannoy for the CD spectral measurements.
Helical Chiral Pyridine N-Oxides: A New Family of Asymmetric Catalysts†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 50, pages 9708–9710, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Takenaka, N., Sarangthem, R. S. and Captain, B. (2008), Helical Chiral Pyridine N-Oxides: A New Family of Asymmetric Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9708–9710. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803338
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- Florida Department of Health. Grant Number: 07KN-12
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: IRG-98-277-07
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Miami
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!