Characterization of Supercomplex Crude Oil Mixtures: What Is Really in There?
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1788–1791, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Panda, Saroj K., Andersson, Jan T. and Schrader, W. (2009), Characterization of Supercomplex Crude Oil Mixtures: What Is Really in There?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1788–1791. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803403
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!