Financial support by the DFG (International Research Training Group GRK 1422 “Metal Sites in Biomolecules: Structures, Regulation and Mechanisms”; see www.biometals.eu) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Kekulé fellowship for J.B.) is gratefully acknowledged.
A Synthetic Analogue of Rieske-Type [2Fe-2S] Clusters†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9537–9541, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Ballmann, J., Albers, A., Demeshko, S., Dechert, S., Bill, E., Bothe, E., Ryde, U. and Meyer, F. (2008), A Synthetic Analogue of Rieske-Type [2Fe-2S] Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9537–9541. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803418
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!