These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of Heterometallic Group 13 Nanoclusters and Inks for Oxide Thin-Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9484–9486, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Mensinger, Zachary L., Gatlin, Jason T., Meyers, Stephen T., Zakharov, Lev N., Keszler, Douglas A. and Johnson, Darren W. (2008), Synthesis of Heterometallic Group 13 Nanoclusters and Inks for Oxide Thin-Film Transistors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9484–9486. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803514
We acknowledge the ARL-ONAMI Nanoarchitectures for Enhanced Performance Center (W911NF-07-2-0083), NSF-IGERT (DGE-0549503), the University of Oregon, and Oregon State University for generous funding of this research. D.W.J. is a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation and gratefully acknowledges the National Science Foundation for a CAREER award (CHE-0545206). This work was performed within the Center for Green Materials Chemistry (NSF-0847926)
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2008
- ARL-ONAMI Nanoarchitectures for Enhanced Performance Center. Grant Number: W911NF-07-2-0083
- NSF-IGERT. Grant Number: DGE-0549503
- University of Oregon
- Oregon State University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0545206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!