Support for this research was provided by the National Institutes of Health (CA28824). We thank Dr. George Sukenick, Hui Fang, and Sylvi Rusli of the Sloan-Kettering Institute's NMR core facility for mass spectral and NMR spectroscopic analysis (SKI core grant no.: CA02848). We would like to express our appreciation to Rebecca Wilson for her assistance in preparing the manuscript.
Native Chemical Ligation at Valine: A Contribution to Peptide and Glycopeptide Synthesis†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 44, pages 8521–8524, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, J., Wan, Q., Yuan, Y., Zhu, J. and Danishefsky, Samuel J. (2008), Native Chemical Ligation at Valine: A Contribution to Peptide and Glycopeptide Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8521–8524. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803523
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA28824
- SKI. Grant Number: CA02848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!