This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering, and Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract Nos. DE-AC02-05CH11231 and DE-AC03-76SF00098. We also thank the Molecular Foundry and the Advanced Light Source, LBNL for use of their facilities and Prof. Miquel Salmeron and Dr. Zhi Liu for valuable discussions. Y.W.Z. appreciates financial aid with a Huaxin Distinguished Scholar Award from Peking University Education Foundation of China.
A Reactive Oxide Overlayer on Rhodium Nanoparticles during CO Oxidation and Its Size Dependence Studied by In Situ Ambient-Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8893–8896, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Grass, Michael E., Zhang, Y., Butcher, Derek R., Park, Jeong Y., Li, Y., Bluhm, H., Bratlie, Kaitlin M., Zhang, T. and Somorjai, Gabor A. (2008), A Reactive Oxide Overlayer on Rhodium Nanoparticles during CO Oxidation and Its Size Dependence Studied by In Situ Ambient-Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8893–8896. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803574
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231 and DE-AC03-76SF00098
- Huaxin Distinguished Scholar Award
- Peking University Education Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!