This project is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the State Basic Research Project of China (grants 2006CB806103 and 2007CB936402). We thank Prof. Michael O'Keeffe and Dr. Charlotte Bonneau for their help and valuable discussions, Prof. Jinglin Zuo for his assistance with the circular dichroism (CD) analysis, and Dr. Lynne McCusker for her advice on structure characterization.
Heteroatom-Stabilized Chiral Framework of Aluminophosphate Molecular Sieves†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 314–317, January 2, 2009
How to Cite
Song, X., Li, Y., Gan, L., Wang, Z., Yu, J. and Xu, R. (2009), Heteroatom-Stabilized Chiral Framework of Aluminophosphate Molecular Sieves. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 314–317. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803578
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806103, 2007CB936402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!