This work was supported by the RGC Research Grant Direct Allocation (Project Code: 2060332) and the NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme (Ref. No.: N_CUHK448/06, Project Code: 2900318).
Ordered Gold Nanostructure Assemblies Formed By Droplet Evaporation†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 50, pages 9685–9690, December 1, 2008
How to Cite
Ming, T., Kou, X., Chen, H., Wang, T., Tam, H.-L., Cheah, K.-W., Chen, J.-Y. and Wang, J. (2008), Ordered Gold Nanostructure Assemblies Formed By Droplet Evaporation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9685–9690. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803642
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- RGC Research Grant Direct Allocation. Grant Number: 2060332
- NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme. Grant Numbers: N_CUHK448/06, 2900318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!