This research was partially supported by the Global COE Program in Chemistry of Nagoya University, a Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan), and the Naito Science & Engineering Foundation.
Site-Directed Asymmetric Quaternization of a Peptide Backbone at a C-Terminal Azlactone†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 733–737, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Uraguchi, D., Asai, Y. and Ooi, T. (2009), Site-Directed Asymmetric Quaternization of a Peptide Backbone at a C-Terminal Azlactone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 733–737. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803661
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Naito Science & Engineering Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!