This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (19750036) and the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Doubly N-Fused Porphyrin†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8913–8916, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Toganoh, M., Kimura, T., Uno, H. and Furuta, H. (2008), Doubly N-Fused Porphyrin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8913–8916. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803670
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19750036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!