This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 20037010, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis), and Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) from JSPS and MEXT. H.M. thanks JSPS for a predoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. J. C. Carretero, Dr. R. Gómez Arrayás, and J. Esquivias for their helpful advice on imine synthesis.
Lewis Base Assisted Brønsted Base Catalysis: Bidentate Phosphine Oxides as Activators and Modulators of Brønsted Basic Lanthanum–Aryloxides†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 47, pages 9125–9129, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Morimoto, H., Yoshino, T., Yukawa, T., Lu, G., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2008), Lewis Base Assisted Brønsted Base Catalysis: Bidentate Phosphine Oxides as Activators and Modulators of Brønsted Basic Lanthanum–Aryloxides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9125–9129. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803682
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 20037010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!