NRVS=nuclear vibrational resonance spectroscopy. Use of the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. Financial support of this research was provided by NIH Grants GM65440 (S.P.C), GM33162 (L.Q.), and GM40392 (E.I.S.) and NSF-Biophysics Program Grant MCB-0342807 (E.I.S). We would like to thank Jiyong Zhao, Wolfgang Sturhahn, and the staff at beamline 3-ID for assistance and discussions regarding NRVS.
A Combined NRVS and DFT Study of FeIVO Model Complexes: A Diagnostic Method for the Elucidation of Non-Heme Iron Enzyme Intermediates†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 47, pages 9071–9074, November 10, 2008
How to Cite
Bell, Caleb B., Wong, Shaun D., Xiao, Y., Klinker, Eric J., Tenderholt, Adam L., Smith, Matt C., Rohde, J.-U., Que, L., Cramer, Stephen P. and Solomon, Edward I. (2008), A Combined NRVS and DFT Study of FeIVO Model Complexes: A Diagnostic Method for the Elucidation of Non-Heme Iron Enzyme Intermediates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9071–9074. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803740
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM65440, GM33162, GM40392
- NSF-Biophysics Program. Grant Number: MCB-0342807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!