This work was supported by the following grants: KRF-2005-005J11091 (MOEHRD), R01-2006-000-10426-0 (KOSEF), and R11-2005-008-00000-0 (SRC program of MOST/KOSEF).
Hydrogenation of Arenes by Dual Activation: Reduction of Substrates Ranging from Benzene to C60 Fullerene under Ambient Conditions†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 45, pages 8615–8617, October 27, 2008
How to Cite
Deshmukh, Ravindra R., Lee, J., Shin, U., Lee, J. and Song, C. (2008), Hydrogenation of Arenes by Dual Activation: Reduction of Substrates Ranging from Benzene to C60 Fullerene under Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8615–8617. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803850
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- MOEHRD. Grant Numbers: KRF-2005-005J11091, R01-2006-000-10426-0
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-008-00000-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!