Financial support from the DFG under projects JE260-7/1 and JE260-8/1 is acknowledged. S.J.R. acknowledges the “Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes” for a PhD scholarship. We are grateful to Martin Neukamm, Dr. M. Hanzslik, and Prof. Dr. S. Weinkauf for the SEM and TEM measurements. We are also grateful for fruitful discussions in the framework of the center of excellence IDECAT and the graduate school NanoCat.
Enhancement of Sorption Processes in the Zeolite H-ZSM5 by Postsynthetic Surface Modification†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 533–538, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Reitmeier, Stephan J., Gobin, Oliver C., Jentys, A. and Lercher, Johannes A. (2009), Enhancement of Sorption Processes in the Zeolite H-ZSM5 by Postsynthetic Surface Modification. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 533–538. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803869
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
- DFG. Grant Numbers: JE260-7/1, JE260-8/1
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!