This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2007-313-D00205) and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through National Nuclear Technology Program (2007). C.K. also thanks the Korea Health 21 R&D Project (A062254) for financial support.
Photoresponsive Cyclodextrin-Covered Nanocontainers and Their Sol-Gel Transition Induced by Molecular Recognition†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1275–1278, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Park, C., Lee, K. and Kim, C. (2009), Photoresponsive Cyclodextrin-Covered Nanocontainers and Their Sol-Gel Transition Induced by Molecular Recognition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1275–1278. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803880
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2007-313-D00205
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project. Grant Number: A062254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!