This work was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant (C.J.K.) and the Australian Synchrotron Research Program, which is funded by the Commonwealth of Australia under the Major National Research Facilities Program. Work done at Argonne National Laboratory and use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. We thank Nadia Leyarovska for beamline support.
Negative Thermal Expansion in the Metal–Organic Framework Material Cu3(1,3,5-benzenetricarboxylate)2†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8929–8932, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Kobayashi, A., Halder, Gregory J., Peterson, Vanessa K., Chapman, Karena W., Lock, N., Southon, Peter D. and Kepert, Cameron J. (2008), Negative Thermal Expansion in the Metal–Organic Framework Material Cu3(1,3,5-benzenetricarboxylate)2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8929–8932. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803925
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Synchrotron Research Program
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!