The authors would like to thank the Office of Naval Research (MURI program) for funding. Portions of the scanning and transmission electron microscopy work was performed in the (EPIC) (NIFTI) (Keck-II) facility of NUANCE Center at Northwestern University. NUANCE Center is supported by NSF-NSEC, NSF-MRSEC, Keck Foundation, the State of Illinois, and Northwestern University.
Large Enhancements in the Thermoelectric Power Factor of Bulk PbTe at High Temperature by Synergistic Nanostructuring†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 45, pages 8618–8622, October 27, 2008
How to Cite
Sootsman, Joseph R., Kong, H., Uher, C., D'Angelo, J., Wu, C.-I., Hogan, Timothy P., Caillat, T. and Kanatzidis, Mercouri G. (2008), Large Enhancements in the Thermoelectric Power Factor of Bulk PbTe at High Temperature by Synergistic Nanostructuring. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8618–8622. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803934
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Office of Naval Research
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: Keck Foundation
- State of Illinois
- Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!