We thank Tosoh Finechem Corp., Shin-etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., and Central Glass Co., Ltd. for gifts of alkyl lithium, silicon reagents, and fluorine compounds, respectively. This work was partially supported by the Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation and for Scientific Researches from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan) and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Structure and Properties of a Sulfur(IV)Sulfur(II)-Bond Compound: Reversible Conversion of a Sulfur-Substituted Organosulfurane into a Thiol†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9430–9433, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Kano, N., Itoh, Y., Watanabe, Y., Kusaka, S. and Kawashima, T. (2008), Structure and Properties of a Sulfur(IV)Sulfur(II)-Bond Compound: Reversible Conversion of a Sulfur-Substituted Organosulfurane into a Thiol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9430–9433. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803945
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!