This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid (No. 18310076, 18710077, and 20510094) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. ESIPT=excited-state intramolecular proton-transfer.
Switching of Polymorph-Dependent ESIPT Luminescence of an Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine Derivative†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9522–9524, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Mutai, T., Tomoda, H., Ohkawa, T., Yabe, Y. and Araki, K. (2008), Switching of Polymorph-Dependent ESIPT Luminescence of an Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine Derivative. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9522–9524. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803975
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18310076, 18710077, 20510094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!