This work was supported by grants from NIH (1U54 CA119367-01, S.S.G.), NSF (ECCS-0801385 and DBI-0551990, S.X.W.), a NIH Pathway to Independence Award (1K99 EB008558-01, A.F.), and a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (W.H.).
Protein-Functionalized Synthetic Antiferromagnetic Nanoparticles for Biomolecule Detection and Magnetic Manipulation†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1620–1624, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Fu, A., Hu, W., Xu, L., Wilson, Robert J., Yu, H., Osterfeld, Sebastian J., Gambhir, Sanjiv S. and Wang, Shan X. (2009), Protein-Functionalized Synthetic Antiferromagnetic Nanoparticles for Biomolecule Detection and Magnetic Manipulation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1620–1624. doi: 10.1002/anie.200803994
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: 1U54 CA119367-01
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ECCS-0801385, DBI-0551990, 1K99 EB008558-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!