This research was financially supported by the NSF of China (Grant Nos. 20435030, 20575071, 20625515, 20721140650), National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB935603), Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Center for Molecular Science, Institute of Chemistry.
A Simple Assay for Direct Colorimetric Visualization of Trinitrotoluene at Picomolar Levels Using Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 45, pages 8601–8604, October 27, 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Zhao, H., Zhu, N., Lin, Y., Yu, P. and Mao, L. (2008), A Simple Assay for Direct Colorimetric Visualization of Trinitrotoluene at Picomolar Levels Using Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8601–8604. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804066
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2008
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20435030, 20575071, 20625515, 20721140650
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB935603
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Center for Molecular Science, Institute of Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!