This work was the result of financial support from the US National Cancer Institute (CA44848 to W.F.). S.P.G. is grateful to the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal, for a postdoc fellowship. The authors thank Sara Kelly (Scripps Institution of Oceanography) for cell culturing, Timothy Foley and Michael D. Burkart (University of California at San Diego) for assistance with the production of the XRI-TF35 mAb resin, and Qishan Lin (CFG at University of Albany) for protein ID analyses.
Ammosamides A and B Target Myosin†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 728–732, January 12, 2009
How to Cite
Hughes, Chambers C., MacMillan, John B., Gaudêncio, Susana P., Fenical, W. and La Clair, James J. (2009), Ammosamides A and B Target Myosin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 728–732. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804107
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA44848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!