The authors thank Thomas Müller, Simone Moser, and Prof. Ernst Ellmerer for mass and NMR spectra. The work in Innsbruck was supported by the Austrian National Science Foundation (FWF project no. P-17437) and the Tyrolean Science Foundation (project no. UNI 404/22).
“Blackening” Porphyrins by Conjugation with Quinones†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 599–603, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
Banala, S., Rühl, T., Wurst, K. and Kräutler, B. (2009), “Blackening” Porphyrins by Conjugation with Quinones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 599–603. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804143
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2008
- Austrian National Science Foundation. Grant Number: P-17437
- Tyrolean Science Foundation. Grant Number: UNI 404/22
Corrigendum: “Blackening” Porphyrins by Conjugation with Quinones
Vol. 48, Issue 14, 2442, Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!