Financial support by the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (A.G.M. and project NAN2004-08843) is gratefully acknowledged. J.B. Rodríguez-González and C. Serra (CACTI, Univ. Vigo) and nanoAnalytics (CeNTech, Münster) are thanked for assistance with SEM and fluorescence microscopy measurements, respectively.
Microcontainers with Fluorescent Anisotropic Zeolite L Cores and Isotropic Silica Shells†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1266–1270, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Guerrero-Martínez, A., Fibikar, S., Pastoriza-Santos, I., Liz-Marzán, Luis M. and De Cola, L. (2009), Microcontainers with Fluorescent Anisotropic Zeolite L Cores and Isotropic Silica Shells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1266–1270. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804167
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2008
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: NAN2004-08843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!