We thank the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists, the Sumitomo Foundation, a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B; 19790017) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (Japan), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C; 19550109) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Effecient Kinetic Resolution of Racemic Amino Aldehydes by Oxidation with N-Iodosuccinimide†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9458–9461, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Minato, D., Nagasue, Y., Demizu, Y. and Onomura, O. (2008), Effecient Kinetic Resolution of Racemic Amino Aldehydes by Oxidation with N-Iodosuccinimide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9458–9461. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804188
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (Japan). Grant Number: 19790017
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 19550109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!