A.S. thanks the Novartis Pharma AG for financial support (Novartis Young Investigator Award). We thank the NRW Graduate School of Chemistry for support of our work (scholarship to M.S.M.). TEMPO=2,2,6,6-tertramethylpiperidine-N-oxyl.
Oxidative Homocoupling of Aryl, Alkenyl, and Alkynyl Grignard Reagents with TEMPO and Dioxygen†
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 49, pages 9547–9550, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Maji, M., Pfeifer, T. and Studer, A. (2008), Oxidative Homocoupling of Aryl, Alkenyl, and Alkynyl Grignard Reagents with TEMPO and Dioxygen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 9547–9550. doi: 10.1002/anie.200804197
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2008
- Novartis Pharma AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!